Phyrum is an independent lawyer and consultant. With her vast experiences during the last 12 years as the Chief HR Officer of multi-national companies,
Phyrum became the only one lawyer of Cambodia who is specialized in labor and employment with deep knowledge of the management and the company corporate culture.
Phyrum has been elected by Cambodian lawyers to be one of the 27 members of the Bar Association of Kingdom of Cambodia Council for the Council’s 8th mandate for the period of 3 years from 2015 – 2018.
Simultaneously, she has been also a well-known arbitrator of the Employers List of the arbitration council since 2005, a national institution with quasi-judicial authority derived from the Labor Law of Cambodia established in 2003.
Recently, Phyrum has been also elected as the board member and the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of the Arbitration Council Foundation.
She holds a bachelor and a master degree of law and labor relations from French university in 2002 under an excellent scholarship program of the French Government. In addition to her native language, she speaks English and French.
LY Tithbonamy – Lawyer
012 222 004 & 096 66 88 000
- Our specialist in Litigation and Legal Documentation
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Commercial Agreements
- Lawyer Ly Tithbonamy speaks Khmer and English
SONG Bunkheang – Manager, Legal and Administration
017 489 058 & 010 489 058
- Specialist in Company Registration at Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC), Ministry of Commerce, Tax Department, Ministry of Labour
- Specialist in Land Law and Contract Law
- He holds a Master Degree of Land Law and Patrimony specializing in Land and Immovable Properties at the Roya University of Law and Economics
- He speaks Khmer, English and Japanese
Ms. ENG Sreyleap – Legal Advisor
078 960 036
- She is a specialist in Commercial Contracts, Finance and Banking
- Before joining TP, she served as Deputy of Legal and Compliance Manager of Speed Pay Plc
- She had a long history of involvement in Legal Career with AMK Microfinance Institution Plc and Union Commercial Bank
- She is currently pursuing a Master Degree in Land and Properties law under French Program of University of Jean-Moulin LYON 3
Ms. KOV Chanrina – Lawyer
092 78 33 22 & 015 360 840
- Specialist in litigation and contract law
- She holds Master Degree of Private Law at Royal University of Law and Economics and Certificate of Aptitude in the Legal Profession
- She speaks English and Khmer
The program offered to Female Youth, the ones who are passionate being with Kids and adore teaching and assisting Room Teacher (English Native Speaker).
Candidates must possess positive attitude, being able to at least use the English for Classroom and able to converse in English in everyday context.
The trainees are required to pass our Entrance test (both written and oral) before being eligible into the Program.
The course is designed for 3-month length including Theory and Practical Phase.
Objectives of the Program:
1. To equip the trainees the practical skills needed to perform the job as Teaching Assistant
2. To play proactive role in placing the right candidates for the Schools as so to improve the selection process
3. To improve/develop the existing Teaching Assistants of our Clients (International Schools) the skills they need to perform their roles more effectively and efficiently
By the end of the Program, what can you expect from our Trainees?
1. They are able to offer one-on-one support specifically in the packed classroom
2. They could provide an extra set of eyes in all activities of what the kids are doing in the class
3. They could help the class teacher in implementing classroom strategies
4. They are able to help kids overcome second language difficulties
5. They could do a lot behind the scenes those include training, planning lessons, assessing, monitoring and reporting on progress
- A UK qualified Clinical Psychologist and Executive Coach
- He has 16 years of professional experience applying evidence-based interventions to bring about change in individuals and groups
- His doctoral research focused on the causes and consequences of workplace stress
- Since arriving in Phnom Penh in 2013, he has advised and supported leaders to optimize their mental well-being and performance including CEO’s, executives and managers of local businesses and Multi-national Corporations